Computer Systems Administrator
Our Company is Thriving!
Granite Technology Solutions is a Montana based company with locations in Bozeman, Missoula, and Kalispell. Founded in 2000, we employ thirty plus individuals, and have an established customer base of approximately 1200 businesses. We are a full-service technology company focusing on information technology systems and networks, low-voltage structured cabling and fiber optics, phone systems, surveillance camera systems, and door access systems. We are looking for Computer Systems Administrator to help our company grow and better serve our customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
A Computer Systems Administrator is responsible for developing, managing, and implementing moderately complex projects and systems with minimal to no supervision. We’re looking for candidates that work well independently, understands and is comfortable implementing complex projects, and is able to appropriately document and track their productivity throughout the day. If you enjoy a productive, busy, and tech-oriented work environment, then we are the company for you.
- Technicians will develop detailed technical solutions and architect complex systems.
- Propose, manage, and implement moderately complex projects and systems.
- Install, configure, maintain, and repair computer/server hardware, network, smart phone, tablet, and email.
- Perform computer/server tune-ups, verify computer/server backups, and server administration/maintenance.
- Appropriately documents work, network configurations and achieves 50-75% average billable time.
- First and foremost, our Computer Systems Administrator must achieve outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Our employees excel in their abilities to effectively communicate one-on-one with our clients.
- Technicians must have top notch technical skills and knowledge in computing and network systems.
- An advanced degree in a related technical field or equivalent experience.
- At least three (3) years IT experience.
- The ability to drive to client locations (must have a clean driving record and valid license), work inside & outside, physically navigate the work environment, using a 6-foot ladder, and consistently lift 40 pounds.
- $45,000 – $65,000 per year plus bonus
- Room for promotion and growth within the company
- Full benefit package – medical, dental & vision
- Company matched retirement plans
- PTO, paid holidays, and Adventure Days (aka Floating Holidays)
- Flexible work/life balance